The 'IN' TANDEM
Shorter, Lighter Tandem Bycicle
I am a recreational cyclist and inventor of the PARNHAM TRIKE.
Click below to view a video of my revolutionary tandem bike
Advantages of the 'IN' TANDEM Mountain Bike:
- Drive to both wheels without sprokets and chains, i.e., twice as much traction as conventional bikes, plus "no maintenance'.
- Shorter and lighter than conventional tandems. Use by one rider has no disadvantage over a normal bicycle
- Easily fits on a car's rear "bicycle rack".
- B-M-X handlebars, front and rear, are adjustable for height and reach.
- A separate brake for front and rear rider.
- Turning circle much tighter than a normal tandem
Our unique design has a pending Australian Patent Number 2013904054
The 'IN' TANDEM Mountain Bike is available for $3,000 plus freight.
For more information, please contact Alan at:
Mail: 40 Bermuda Bend,
Coronet Bay VIC 3984
Mobile: 0429 060 349 (Intl)+61 4 2906 0349
(Contact by phone or mail is preferred)
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 Alan Parnham, all rights reserved.